Dining in/near Universal Studios?

Discussion in 'Other U.S. Destinations' started by FrequentMiler, Jan 10, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. FrequentMiler

FrequentMiler Gold Member

Status Points:
    We'll be staying at the Loews Royal Pacific for two nights this coming weekend. Any recommendations for good / reasonable priced food? Also, we'll be taking advantage of the early entrance to Harry Potter on Sunday. Is there a place we can grab a quick bite for breakfast without taking up much time away from hitting the rides?

Full disclosure: I asked this same question on FT

2. Bluto
    Original Member

Bluto Silver Member

Status Points:
    I like Anthony's near there. It's a coal fired pizza place. It's a short (<5 min) drive from the Royal Pacific if you are willing to leave the resort. I have a feeling anything within the theme park or the hotel is not going to be in your definition of reasonably priced. I live in Orlando and eat there occasionally. http://anthonyscoalfiredpizza.com/

Also, if you just go west from there along Sand Lake Road there are lots of restaurants. It is informally called "restaurant row" here. The dining options are not on par with NYC or SF or other major cities but if you're trying to get away from theme park options, that's your best bet.

FrequentMiler likes this.