Differnt inflight product

Discussion in 'Emirates | Skywards' started by LFCorsten, Feb 5, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. LFCorsten
    Original Member

LFCorsten Silver Member

Status Points:
    Does anyone have a list of all the different types of seats? I learned it is a lottery which product you get or is there a system?

2. Rambuster
    Original Member

Rambuster Silver Member

Status Points:
    I'm also curious, but will test it myself next month.
    I've booked ATH-SYD in F.
    ATH-DXB will be on the A332, which seems to have the oldest F product in a 2-2-2 configuration.
    It doesn't even seem to be fully flat!?

DXB-SYD is in Suites on the A388. That should make up for the A332 experience. The return form MEL-SIN-DXB is on the 773 again with Suites in F.
    The MEL-KUL-DXB route on the other hand seems to be on a 772 with fully flat sleeper seats but no suites.
    Anyway, I'm curious...

3. eightblack
    Original Member

eightblack Silver Member

Status Points:
    I think I can probably pull together a list. The flight from ATH-DXB is only a short hop, and as you say, the dxb-syd is on the flying porpoise. I need to check the MEL-KUL-DXB route as I don't fly it. Standby.

4. roslyn

roslyn Active Member

Status Points:
    The actual food wine experience is about the same the only plus is the very large bathroom suitable for change of clothes etc and of course the shower. the very small bar between the bathrooms and the bar in J.
    I dont actually ind the flat seats in the non suite aircraft.
    but I would take the A380 over the other for the other reasons.