Did You Know There’s A St. Regis With A Club Lounge All Guests Can Access?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, May 28, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I'm presently finishing up my third (and last) trip of the month to Beijing. On my previous two visits I stayed at the W Chang'an and Park Hyatt, both of which were nice hotels. This time around I figured I'd stay at the St. Regis. That's generally my favorite SPG brand, and hotels in Asia rarely disappoint. What's especially interesting is that the St. Regis is right across the street from the W, so presumably the W having just opened is giving the St. Regis a lot of competition. Well, let me just say that while I'd choose a St. Regis over a W 99 out of 100 times, this isn't one of those times. This has to be one of the most underwhelming St. Regis properties I've stayed at. The service was okay (I find service in China is consistently pretty "meh" at chain hotels), but physically the hotel just feels dated. The post Did You Know There’s A St. Regis With A Club Lounge All Guests Can Access? appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...