Did Alitalia Quietly Change This Offer Without Notice?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Oct 29, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

I received an “exclusive” offer from Programma MilleMiglia — which is the frequent flier loyalty program of Alitalia — two days ago where if I joined now free of charge, I could earn a special welcome bonus of 5,000 miles. Apparently — as I originally suspected — that offer was not so “exclusive”, as this offer was also reported by Gary Leff of View From The Wing. However, Al — a reader of The Gate — asked “Well, when I went to Alitalia site to sign up for a new membership, it only mentioned 2000 miles welcome bonus, not the additional 3000 miles. Can you post the link to this offer??” I was going to post the link when I then realized that the official Internet web site of the promotion had mysteriously changed, as shown in the screen shot below where there is no mention of the 5,000 Programma MilleMiglia frequent flier loyalty program miles... The post Did Alitalia Quietly Change This Offer Without Notice? appeared first on The Gate.

Continue reading...