Did A Hotel Send Me The Wrong Email… Or Read My Mind?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Nov 16, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Well this is truly bizarre. I'm presently at the Park Hyatt Dubai, which I love. It's a fantastic property, just a few minutes from the airport and city, but at the same time it's so private and residential that you feel like you're in the middle of nowhere. There's just something so peaceful about overlooking Dubai Creek, given the hustle and bustle otherwise found in Dubai. I stay here almost every time I visit Dubai, and have no reason to stay anywhere else (well, on second thought, other than to review new properties for you guys). ;) As a Gold Passport Diamond member I receive complimentary breakfast, and this hotel happens to have a very good one. Not only do they have an extensive buffet, but you can also order hot dishes off the menu (though the cold buffet is so good that I'm usually far too full to order anything off the menu). The post Did A Hotel Send Me The Wrong Email… Or Read My Mind? appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...