Diamond Credentials Arrived

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by Weatherboy, Mar 20, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. Weatherboy

Weatherboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    I received my '13-'14 Diamond kit yesterday. Overall, a well-designed package ...and while not much of substance was in it, it looked/felt better than the MileagePlus credentials I received from UA last year.

Nice small box, with the card in a welcome folder...and then a nice deck of cards, each depicting another property in the HHonors family with somewhat abstract art...and a little booklet offering up card game ideas from around the world.

I'm impressed. :)

2. ssullivan
    Original Member

ssullivan Gold Member

Status Points:
    I haven't received an HHonors elite kit since 2009, despite earning Diamond every year since then.

GoodBoy, uggboy and skyvan like this.
  3. Mike Reed

Mike Reed Gold Member

Status Points:
    Check your communications preferences.

Sent from my iPhone using milepoint

GoodBoy likes this.
  4. mattsteg
    Original Member

mattsteg Gold Member

Status Points:
    What setting?

jbcarioca and GoodBoy like this.
  5. slalom

slalom Silver Member

Status Points:
    I haven't received a package or a Hilton Diamond card either. I checked through the account preferences and I don't see anything setting that looks like it would impact mailing of a Diamond membership package.

jbcarioca and Kalboz like this.
  6. Mike Reed

Mike Reed Gold Member

Status Points:
    Looks like you have to call now. There used to be an option for "don't send me snail mail" or something related... I had to change mine when this happened to me. I'd suggest calling and making sure you're not on their regular mail opt-out list somehow. I was.

jbcarioca likes this.
  7. mht_flyer
    Original Member

mht_flyer Gold Member

Status Points:
    My downgraded from Diamond to Gold card came over a week ago. Really totally useless, there was a thick booklet with recipes from their properties. Only one page with very limited information in it regarding elite benefits (1 page out of say a 20 page booklet).

Frankly idiotic, they should have just sent the card and saved the trees to print up the "recipe book" that I am sure no one will use.

jbcarioca likes this.
  8. slalom

slalom Silver Member

Status Points:
    I sent an email to the HHonors service address and the responded that they would send me out a card. I'm curious to see if I just get the card, or get the recipes, deck of cards....the whole diamond package