DEQ11 (2x EQM DFW/ORD-LAX/SFO/SNA) Extended till 6/30, SNA added

Discussion in 'American Airlines | AAdvantage' started by DestinationDavid, Mar 9, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. DestinationDavid
    Original Member

DestinationDavid Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    LINK to AA announcement.

Offer Extended Through June 30, 2012. Now You Have More Time To Increase Your Mileage Balance and Qualify For AAdvantage Elite Status Faster

Airline:
    American Airlines

Award:
    Double Elite-Status Qualifying Miles. Double Flight Miles

Bonus Code:
    DEQ11
    Register today by selecting the red "REGISTER" button below.

Dates:
    Book your trip and fly between October 27, 2011, and June 30, 2012

Offer:
    Reach AAdvantage elite status faster than ever with this offer and add to your mileage balance at the same time! Just book a round-trip ticket and fly on American Airlines between Chicago O'Hare and Los Angeles, Orange County* or San Francisco or between Dallas/Fort Worth and Los Angeles or San Francisco from October 27, 2011, through June 30, 2012. You'll earn double flight miles AND double elite-qualifying miles, the miles that bring you closer to AAdvantage elite status membership - at an accelerated rate.

Terms and Conditions:
    Offer only applies to AAdvantage members with an address on file with AAdvantage Marketing Programs in California, Illinois or Texas. AAdvantage promotion is valid for round-trip travel on purchased, published fare tickets on American Airlines marketed and operated nonstop flights between Chicago (ORD) or Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW) and Los Angeles (LAX) or San Francisco (SFO) from October 27, 2011 through June 30, 2012; between Chicago (ORD) and Orange County (SNA) from March 9, 2012 through June 30, 2012. A round trip is defined as two one-way trips booked in a single reservation under one ticket number. Reservations containing open jaws are eligible. A maximum of one round trip is permitted per reservation. Reservation must be booked on or after October 27, 2011, to be eligible (travel between Chicago O'Hare and Orange County must be booked on or after March 9, 2012 to be eligible). Bonus elite qualifying miles earned in conjunction with flight activity during 2011 will count towards your 2012 membership year; bonus elite qualifying miles earned in conjunction with flight activity during 2012 will count toward your 2013 membership year. This offer does not increment the member's elite qualifying points or segments. Double elite-qualifying miles and double flight miles will be calculated at 100% of the base miles earned for the flights between Chicago or DFW and Los Angeles between Chicago or DFW and San Francisco or between Chicago and Orange County only. Promotional miles associated with this offer will be posted to the account of the traveling AAdvantage member within 6-8 weeks after qualifying activity posts to your account. Promotion does not apply to travel on mileage award tickets or fares that are ineligiblefor AAdvantage mileage accrual. Flights operated by our codeshare partners or oneworld alliance carriers are not eligible for this promotion. This offer can be combined with other AAdvantage promotions. Registration prior to travel is required.

2. Philphactor
    Original Member

Philphactor Silver Member

Status Points:
    Sweeeeeeet! Love that SNA was added

3. citizenrex

citizenrex Silver Member

Status Points:
    Well AA just got three bookings from me for may b/c of this extension.

4. NYCAdventurer

NYCAdventurer Gold Member

Status Points:
    How about opening this offer up to all, without any residency restrictions?

5. perryplatypus

perryplatypus Gold Member

Status Points:
    But looks like no double EQM on DFW/SNA. What a bummer

Chimpy likes this.
  6. DestinationDavid
    Original Member

DestinationDavid Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    VX would have to suddenly become a much bigger carrier within the US for that to happen. :)

Sweet Willie likes this.
  7. perryplatypus

Status Points:
    Ofcouse they extend the offer after I just booked all my flights this month! It would have been nice to space them out. it's nice to know that I have extra time if any of my flights get canceled this month.

Chimpy likes this.
  8. perryplatypus

Status Points:
    I hope that Virgin finally opens up some new routes from DFW. AirTrans gates are now free and are right by VX

Chimpy likes this.
  9. TRYING2BPLAT

TRYING2BPLAT Silver Member

Status Points:
    Extended but fare are more expensive, no more $179.60 all in, so far cheapest rate I saw is $159 ow, but double is double.

perryplatypus likes this.
  10. Photonerd71

Photonerd71 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Nice. Due to other commitments i wasn't able to snag any triple miles in Jan, but now i see platinum in my future.

11. perryplatypus

Status Points:
    I did notice that VX prices were still running much cheaper over $100 and for many of dates this month. But what the heck am I going to do with Elevate Points! :)

Chimpy likes this.
  12. RestlessLocationSyndrome
    Original Member

RestlessLocationSyndrome Silver Member

Status Points:
    Glad to see this being extended... although my guess is that there will be so many ExecPlats, the upgrades will be almost impossible to get.

iloveawardtravel and kyunbit like this.
  13. kyunbit
    Original Member

kyunbit Silver Member

Status Points:
    This year and next AA will have only Exps.. no low level elites :D My hunch says eVIPs will be diluted

14. TRYING2BPLAT

TRYING2BPLAT Silver Member

Status Points:
    The only time that I decide to do a MR the whole AA CA,TX n IL will be EXP.

wrxmom likes this.
  15. perryplatypus

Status Points:
    They might even run out of snacks for Ex Plat in coach. AA may have to borrow some of those peanuts from Southwest!

16. JNB280

JNB280 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Millions of EXPs. No upgrades.......No wonder AA is....

17. garyst16
    Original Member

garyst16 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Too bad they left out BUR....oh wait...that's right...they killed all of those flights...D@MN it!

18. Photonerd71

Status Points:
    Stop the complaining people, you/this thread id starting to sound like the United boards. ;)

19. Photonerd71

Status Points:
    For the record my previous post was a joke. Hopefully this board, unlike the other one, has a sense of humor.

20. FlyMeToTheLooneyBin
    Original Member

FlyMeToTheLooneyBin Silver Member

Status Points:
    I fly that route a lot (LAX-DFW), and while the number of EXPs isn't that large, what is funny to me is how half the plane has PriorityAAccess. Everyone is elite. This just expands it.