Delta Vacations: Italian Getaway Sweeps - DL 5/22/11 - US 50 & DC - 21 yo

Discussion in 'Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles' started by AmericanGirl, Apr 3, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. AmericanGirl
    Original Member

AmericanGirl Silver Member

Status Points:
    http://www.sho.com/site/promotions/borgias_italian/form.do?sweeps=63

(1) Grand Prize: a vacation package for two to Rome, Italy. Prize includes a Delta Vacations Travel Certificate ("Travel Certificate") good for roundtrip coach airfare for (2) (valued at up to $1,000 per person; $2,000 total) on Delta Air Lines or its allowable associated carriers (as outlined in Rule #6) from a major U.S. gateway airport nearest to winner's home served by Delta Air Lines or its allowable associated carriers to a major Italian gateway airport nearest to Rome, Italy served by Delta Air Lines or its allowable associated carriers and hotel accommodations at a participating Delta Vacations hotel (valued at up to $1,500). Grand Prize also includes a Borgias-themed tour in Rome (provided by Walks of Italy), a Nook eReader, and a $100 Barnes & Noble gift card.
    ARV of Grand Prize: $5,850.

(7) Weekly Prizes: a $100 Barnes and Noble gift card.
    ARV of Weekly Prize: $100 each.

ARV of all prizes: $6,550.
    Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older at time of entry.

Limit of one entry per person per week, regardless of method of entry.
    Upon delivery of Travel Certificate, Grand Prize winner will be responsible for booking his/her own air travel and hotel accommodations through Delta Vacations only. Grand Prize Winner is responsible for the full cost of transportation between the closest Delta Air Lines departure/arrival city and their residence/hotel.

Travel must be booked by March 31, 2012 and travel must be completed by April 30, 2012. Travel is not permitted on the following dates in 2011: Mar 11-Apr 3, Nov 18-24, Dec 18-31, 2011 or the following dates in 2012: Mar 17-Apr 7, Nov 17-23, or Dec 18-31, 2012.

2. DeltaExpert
    Original Member

DeltaExpert Gold Member

Status Points:
    Good luck everyone!

3. Gargoyle
    Original Member

Gargoyle Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    Entered, thanks. I don't like the fact that they require you to enter your birthday (which is probably just to ensure winners are over 21 y.o.). That sort of info is floating around the net too much. I hoe an incorrect birthday doesn't cause disqualification :)

DeltaExpert likes this.
  4. Traveller
    Original Member

Traveller Gold Member

Status Points:
    I had more problems entering my address/phone number than my birthday.

Thanks OP for the link!