Delta shuts down AwardWallet access

Discussion in 'Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles' started by daemon14, Sep 10, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. daemon14

daemon14 Gold Member

Status Points:
  2. macbookguy

macbookguy Silver Member

Status Points:
    They just sent an email out. This is extremely disappointing. It's so much easier to see everything in one place when you're trying to research and plan.

3. LXJenkins
    Original Member

LXJenkins Silver Member

Status Points:
    Very disappointing. Delta is doing everything in its power to ensure that its SkyMiles program remains at the bottom.

LETTERBOY likes this.
  4. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
  5. daemon14

daemon14 Gold Member

Status Points:
  6. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

Status Points:
    Sometimes a thread in the more general forums gets a broader audience. I think in this case it could be argued that Delta's step is of broader interest. But you are right, the Delta forum would have been the place where *I* would have looked for a thread if I came across this news somewhere and wanted to see if it was already being discussed.

daemon14 likes this.
  7. daemon14

daemon14 Gold Member

Status Points:
    One great thing about MP is that it shows trending topics on the home page on the right ... it's how I've found threads I wouldn't have found otherwise.

8. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

Status Points:
    I always and virtually exclusively go in via the What's New page.

http://milepoint.com/forums/find-new/threads

gleff and Wandering Aramean like this.
  9. redtailshark

redtailshark Silver Member

Status Points:
    What else would you expect?

DL SM has almost no value in incentivizing marginal revenue from median/+1 sigma flyers now. Actually from anyone because the +2 sigma guys don't care which airline even has an FFP. It is ceasing to be a useful FFP in the traditional style. With careful management, SM can become a profit center for them. Expect more of this. Including the linking of the SM EOS13 MQM earning table to the DL.COM front end in the near future... muahahaha!

On my numerous misfiled J itins, which unfortunately all seem to involve DL segs somewhere, I will have to credit to AS. I might accumulate something actually worth using if I do that. I wasn't successful in coaxing NH to reissue on NH metal, nor expedia. Yet. Although I suppose striking a blow against Jeff by actually colonizing his BE cabins would afford some amusement.