Delta Privilege

Discussion in 'Other Hotel Programs' started by Tax Dude, Feb 18, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Tax Dude
    Original Member

Tax Dude Silver Member

Status Points:
    So we Canadians who like to stay at Delta Hotels are relegated to this corner of MP to talk about our little program.....

Anyways, I just got my 2011 card and I made Platinum due to the double stay credit for golds that was offered at the end of last year. It's a pretty good program for those unaware of it. Only Canadian cities, but the hotels are _generally_ pretty good, and some are excellent. The intro level (basic, no stays required) gives 6 pm late checkout, free local calling, and free internet. Gold is earned after only 5 stays(20 nights) and adds a $200 credit for dining and room charges plus a couple of upgrades on check-in. Platinum requires 15 stays(30 nights) and gives a $300 credit, unlimited upgrades on check-in, a welcome snack plus breakfast. Platinum Plus is for 25+ stays(50 nights) and adds $500 credit and unlimited upgrades at time of reservation. Extra Aeroplan miles are awarded at each level too.

Full details here: deltahotels.com/privilege (hmmmm, can't seem to add a link)

Exit Row and PtsHawg like this.
  2. PtsHawg
    Original Member

PtsHawg Silver Member

Status Points:
    Delta Platinum + is sweet... I've had several years now. It makes a huge difference, especially on upgrades (almost always to suites / club floor and usually to both). The $500 bucks isn't that bad either.

3. Exit Row
    Original Member

Exit Row Silver Member

Status Points:
    Has anyone had any issues getting early recognition mid-year? I've heard this is a problem...but don't know. I will be up for gold soon.