Delta Points - Trip report: Crowne Plaza hotel Northbrook Chicago a great PointBreaks hotel

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Sep 24, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I love Priority Club PointBreaks nights. I love Crowne Plaza hotels. Put them together and you get a great stay. On the heels of a great day in Chicago you can read about HERE, we went to the Crowne Plaza Northbrook to overnight. This hotel, while older, does a bunch right. An older hotel must [...]
    ©Delta Points, a BoardingArea Blog

Continue reading...

uggboy likes this.
  2. u600213
    Original Member

u600213 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I stayed at the CP Northbrook last night compliments of United Airlines cancelling my flight. The value of the voucher was $58.75

They have complimentary shuttle service from ORD. You have to call the hotel. It took 35 minutes from when I called to pickup at the ORD shuttle center door 3. Drive to and from hotel was around 20 minutes each way.

Resturant at CP was pretty good for dinner. Hotel staff was nice. WiFi reception sucked in my room but wired was very fast as was AT&T 4G LTE.

Nice large room with large flat screen TV with many HD channels but it is fixed to wall and not tiltable to see while at the desk in my room.

Mini-fridge and microwave in credenza.

Hotel is not really walking distance to any stores or resturants off property but on site was fine for my 1 night stay.

I did use room service but they have it. Also the hotel bar will serve adult beverages in plastic go cups for hotel guests.

Overall good stay.

uggboy likes this.