Delta Is Flying A Domestic Plane To Iceland This Summer

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Feb 16, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Delta deserves a lot of credit for what a global network they have. One of their coolest flights which I wish other airlines would operate is their seasonal service between New York and Reykjavik, Iceland. I'm really surprised other airlines haven't picked it up, since seasonally Iceland is a super-popular destination, and it's no further from New York than a transcon. At this point I think it's unlikely we'll see more immediate expansion from US airlines given that WOW Air is starting flights between the US and Iceland, and they have super cheap fares, which will surely drive the prices down. Anyway, Delta will once again be resuming their seasonal Iceland service this year, which will operate between May 1 and September 27, 2015. Historically the flight has been operated by a Boeing 757-200, featuring Delta's old BusinessElite recliner seats. The post Delta Is Flying A Domestic Plane To Iceland This Summer appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...