Delta Flight Museum - Summer 2014 (video)

Discussion in 'Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles' started by BondAir007, Mar 5, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BondAir007
    Original Member

BondAir007 Gold Member

Status Points:
    To all Delta Air Lines travelers out there. I thought you might be interested what the Delta Flight Museum new look will be like.

From DeltaMuseum YouTube Channel.

Opening in Summer 2014.

More information: https://www.deltamuseum.org/home

2. Flyer1976
    Original Member

Flyer1976 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I'm looking forward to visiting the renovated Museum when it reopens this summer. I work pretty close to the DL Global Headquarters Office so it's an nice place to visit when one has free time in ATL. :)

3. DiverDave
    Original Member

DiverDave Gold Member

Status Points:
    One of the things I hate in today's culture is the over-use of the word amazing, but I think the Museum will be an amazing place when it reopens!

David

blackjack-21, gregm and Flyer1976 like this.
  4. blackjack-21

blackjack-21 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I stayed on the website after the video of the DL Museum and clicked on the Delta Lockheed L-1011 video. Story of the very first DL Tristar flight to her final one to Victorville 28 years later. Wonderful views of a truly great aircraft, and I'm sorry to see her go. I'd never been on a L-1011 in DL's colors, but many many flights on Tristars painted in Air Canada's colors, and Eastern Airlines and Air Transat's planes (some of the latter came from EA) with flights on both the -150 and -500 models, and enjoyed every flight on them. Wonderful, sturdy, beautiful workhorses, who helped join the planet together over their long lives in the air.

AMAZING aircraft. (Sorry, DD).

gregm likes this.