Delta Fixes Partner Award Searches

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 18, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Last week Tiffany wrote about how Delta was hiding partner award space on their website. Basically Delta's website was refusing to show any partner award space when searching for one-way tickets. You'd either get options on Delta's own flights, or otherwise would get an error message indicating that no results were found. However, when searching for a roundtrip award ticket instead, the standard options would appear. Tiffany was probably more forgiving than I would have been, assuming it was just a glitch. And I guess that could be the case, in theory. But as she also noted, I'm not exactly sure how a glitch like that would happen. It's certainly a convenient glitch, whereby you're showing your members less space than is actually available. Well, the good news is that the glitch seems to have been fixed -- is once again showing correct partner award space for one-way travel. The post Delta Fixes Partner Award Searches appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...