Delta expands wifi service on US domestic routes

Discussion in 'Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles' started by uggboy, Sep 9, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Delta expands wifi service on US domestic routes:)

Delta is now offering in-flight internet on more aircraft plying its regional network in the US. A Bombardier CRJ700, operated by a Delta Connection carrier Atlantic Southeast carrier, took off yesterday with the new service.

The airline had previously announced plans to grow its current domestic fleet of more than 550 aircraft by adding another 250 Delta Connection jet aircraft. By next year, it expects around 80 percent of its both mainline and regional fleet to be equipped with wifi perks.

http://www.businesstraveller.com/asia-pacific/news/delta-expands-wifi-service

2. Quasiconvexity
    Original Member

Quasiconvexity Gold Member

Status Points:
    Shame on you, UA!

uggboy likes this.
  3. tigers2007

tigers2007 Active Member

Status Points:
    GoGo was very fast for the first year. I have noticed now that it is slow as molassess. I could do Skype video flawlessly and now I can barely do voice only.

4. MSPeconomist
    Original Member

MSPeconomist Gold Member

Status Points:
    On my last flight, I just played a bit with delta.dumb (for free) award ticket searches and GoGo indeed seemed slow on my iPad, although I could have been treated with lower priority, like the free users in early August.