Delta Buy EQM Miles Program Extended?

Discussion in 'Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles' started by LarryInNYC, Dec 15, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. LarryInNYC

LarryInNYC Gold Member

Status Points:
    Being 2492 miles short of Silver for next year and unlikely to be able to fly the miles this month, I went to the Delta site to take advantage of the offer to buy EQMs (2500 for $295) that was scheduled to expire today.

However, the page now says:

So, it looks like the offer has been extended. Gives me a few more days to see whether some amazing fare appears for the holiday week.

DeltaExpert likes this.
  2. jrp2

jrp2 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I thought it was through Dec 30th all along. I thought it was the bonus on Miles purchases and transfers that ended on Dec 16th.

DeltaExpert likes this.
  3. LarryInNYC

LarryInNYC Gold Member

Status Points:
    I'm 99.99% sure it was through the 15th. I checked as recently as last night, and here's a link to a USA Today story giving the original date: http://travel.usatoday.com/flights/post/2011/11/delta-mqm-offer/575591/1.

DeltaExpert likes this.
  4. DeltaExpert
    Original Member

DeltaExpert Gold Member

Status Points:
    Good deal if you are trying to get Silver......

Got to love checking one free bag

5. LarryInNYC

LarryInNYC Gold Member

Status Points:
    Received a confirmation email from Delta today. This deal is officially extended through the 30th.

6. cvsara
    Original Member

cvsara Gold Member

Status Points:
    Being the dreamer that I, sometimes, can be, I keep subbing in the word 'United' for the D word.
    Hasn't seemed to help, - yet. Being about 4700 miles short of Premier Exec, I can keep on dreamin'.