Delta Boarding Music

Discussion in 'Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles' started by DeltaExpert, Apr 29, 2011.  |  Print Topic

?

Do you like the Boarding Music?

1. Yes, I generally like most of the songs.

36.4%
  2. Yes, but I would like to see a better selection of songs.

18.2%
  3. No, I do not like how they play boarding music at all.

45.5%
  1. DeltaExpert
    Original Member

DeltaExpert Gold Member

Status Points:
    How does everyone like the Boarding Music/ Deplaning Music played? Currently it changes each month and can be found in the Sky Magazine.

What type of changes would you like to see?

2. Pharaoh
    Original Member

Pharaoh Gold Member

Status Points:
    Never pay any attention to it. So I guess I don't dislike whateverr is playing.

3. monitor
    Original Member

monitor Gold Member

Status Points:
    The other day on a 319 LGA-FLL and we boarded accompanied by some of the most repulsive trash music I have heard in quite a while. Someone in Atlanta has awful taste in music.

4. N670DN
    Original Member

N670DN Silver Member

Status Points:
    I do like boarding music in general. I would like to see more well known songs though. But I think most people don't pay attention anyway.

DeltaExpert likes this.
  5. MSPeconomist
    Original Member

MSPeconomist Gold Member

Status Points:
    I know people would complain, but some classical boarding music might work, for example Ode to Joy. Nothing too slow or heavy as we want people to move fast when boarding.

6. bakedpatato
    Original Member

bakedpatato Gold Member

Status Points:
    DL unrelated, but I've had Baby by Justin Biber played on an AS flight, SNA-SEA :rolleyes::mad: And Hello Seattle by Owl City right after that, but I don't blame them...as we were going to Seattle :)
    I did like the Thievery Corporation played before my transcon last month and Sting after touchdown. This month and Jack Johnson was a treat.
    I will say that my musical tastes are very strongly aligned with Channel 7's LAX: Rock in LA(i'm listening to Don't Speak by No Doubt right now on that note)...I would love to give the person who picked out the songs a big thank you if I ever meet them :D