Delta Air Lines: More Awards For Fewer SkyMiles — But I Noticed Something Interesting…

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Apr 10, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Effective through April 23, 2015 for travel between April 30, 2015 and June 20, 2015 is a sale on award tickets issued by Delta Air Lines to select destinations in the contiguous 48 United States; between the contiguous 48 United States and Canada; and between the contiguous 48 United States and the Caribbean or Mexico. “Prices” for award tickets during this promotion start at 10,000 SkyMiles plus taxes and fees one way; and taxes and fees will vary for return travel to the United States on interational itineraries. There is no minimum stay required; but travel must be completed by June 20, 2015 for this promotion. Tickets must be booked a minimum of 21 days in advance. While there are some decent deals available — for example, a flight one way from Detroit to Fort Lauderdale starts at a cost of 10,000 SkyMiles plus $5.60 in taxes and fees — I found this interesting... The post Delta Air Lines: More Awards For Fewer SkyMiles — But I Noticed Something Interesting… appeared first on The Gate.

Continue reading...