Delta- Agents cannot "see" my flights!!

Discussion in 'Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles' started by letsgetawaybaby22, Mar 14, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. letsgetawaybaby22

letsgetawaybaby22 New Member

I'm so frustrated! It seems like Delta Skyteam agents are the worst in the industry, they can never find the availability I found on expert flyer & KVS and know is there. I know sometimes you have to call a few times however this is my sixth time calling. I see my flight ORD-PVG 60k miles each way- so it's 120k low miles in Business, I've booked this flight a number of times and the agent proceeds to tell me the lowest miles flying to is 200k. Lol. I've heard you can call their office in China and they find your flights 100% of the time. Anyone know about this? Myth?

mattsteg likes this.
  2. mattsteg
    Original Member

mattsteg Gold Member

What airline and routing are you seeing availability on? I believe only AA and UA fly that route nonstop (but not certain). Have you tried asking segment by segment?

DL's systems can be screwy, and spoonfeeding can up the chances of getting what you want. This is especially true for partner itineraries. It sounds like it might be pricing as low for the transpac plus medium for the domestic connection. There was a glitch recently where nothing was pricing out at low up front domestically for a bit. Maybe it's related?
    daemon14 likes this.