Delays in posting flights to Aeroplan/Altitude

Discussion in 'Air Canada | Aeroplan' started by slalom, Jan 23, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. slalom

slalom Silver Member

Status Points:
    I have two flights - one from a week ago, and one from 4 days ago that haven't been posted to my account yet.

Is there some problem at Aeroplan?....this is my regular routine, and my Thursday flight is usually posted by the following Monday, and Monday flight by the next Thursday.

2. The Winger
    Original Member

The Winger Silver Member

Status Points:
    I have a flight from last Wednesday that has posted, but my return on Sunday hasn't yet. Usually 3 days for me with AC flights. I probably won't worry about it until next week.

3. georockc

georockc Silver Member

Status Points:
    I've got the same at the moment. The international flight on Friday posted almost immediately, but my domestic connection still hasn't shown up. I'll give it until next week before following up.

4. YULtide

YULtide Gold Member

Status Points:
    Two flights Friday. The second posted today. Still waiting for the first.

Incidentally, last December I flew HKG-PEK-YVR-YEG on CA and AC. The CA flights showed up days before the final leg on AC.

I don't understand how AC can refund eCerts for a missed upgrade in minutes, but it takes their computers days to post miles. Are they communicating with Aeroplan by carrier pigeon?

milchap likes this.
  5. milchap
    Original Member

milchap Gold Member

Status Points:
    or......
    untitled.png

YULtide likes this.
  6. YULtide

YULtide Gold Member

Status Points:

Reminds me of the Canada Post stamp that came out in the 1970's with a turtle on it. Too much truth in advertising! :D