DEL-BKK TG323-324 Equipment Change to AB6

Discussion in 'Thai Airways | Royal Orchid Plus' started by sdcarver, Feb 15, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. sdcarver
    Original Member

sdcarver Silver Member

Status Points:
    IInearly March there is an equipment change on flights between Bangkok and New Delhi. TG323 and TG324 from the 772 to A300-600/600C. I had not realized they used these aircraft on flights over 4 hours...

sdcarver

2. TG used anything anywhere...... Its almost sad to see how this once impressive airline has gone downhill.When will they hit bottom :(

3. theskyflyer
    Original Member

theskyflyer Silver Member

Status Points:
    Ouch. I was on AB7 on a BKK-DPS flight once last year or two years ago. That was quite a shock for me, especially since I was on J cabin. I can't believe they still operate these aircrafts.

4. sdcarver
    Original Member

sdcarver Silver Member

Status Points:
    I am still hoping for another swap--butthe window is getting smaller... [​IMG]
    sdcarver

5. akghost
    Original Member

akghost Silver Member

Status Points:
    TG always used to use the A300-600 to CCU in the 90s till the 333 replaced it. I know the 772 has been rotated to the 773 before to DEL.

Yes, the seats in J are horrendous in that cabin as well.

Good luck!

6. sdcarver
    Original Member

sdcarver Silver Member

Status Points:
    No Equipment changes for me and had to go with the AB6... All in all it was not as bad as I thougtht it would be. I was just dissapointed due to higher expectations. The Service was excellent; great meals and warm and friendly throughout the flight both ways.

sdcarver