Deals We Like - Citi ThankYou Premier Credit Card Offer – 50,000 Points ($665 in travel) +...

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Oct 21, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    With so many Chase offers lately, I am very happy to see Citi up their game and put together a great offer for their ThankYou Premier Credit Card! New applicants will receive 50,000 ThankYou Points after $2,500 in purchases within the first three months. This can be redeemed for $665 in travel!...
    ©Deals We Like, a BoardingArea Blog

Continue reading...

2. benthelefty

benthelefty Silver Member

Status Points:
    I think so too! So much so that I applied for it...with poor timing. I had just paid off my previous cards full balances and was at 0. I was rejected due to "no revolving credit." I re-ran a report this week that shows some more utilization, at the 10-25% level (I can't remember specific). I was told by citi agent to fax in the updated credit report (I'll send the summary page) to get reconsidered.

Is there anything i should add on my note to help myself along? I've had 2 Citi cards for 1 and 3 yrs respectively, always pay them, and put some good balances on them. Thoughts? Thanks in advance!