Deal Roundup: Tumi Backpack Sale And New Amex Offers (+ A Valuable Expiring Offer)

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 12, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    There were a couple of deals of note that I saw this morning and thought I would lump them in the same post as a roundup. Tumi Backpack Sale Amazon’s Deal of the Day is for Tumi bags – but only three. When I first saw the link and that it said “bags” I got excited thinking it was a full range of luggage. Still, one of the backpacks or the messenger bag may work for you and, if you like Tumi quality, this may be the perfect price for you. According to Amazon, this sale is for at least 50% off each bag (but remember that the price is off retail, however Tumi stuff is normally right around retail so it is pretty accurate). Note that the price is only for certain colors. Tumi Alpha Bravo Knox Backpack – Reg. $295 / Today’s price $139 Tumi Alpha Bravo Beale Mini Messenger – Reg. $195 / Today’s price $91 Tumi Alpha Bravo Monterey Sling – Reg $225 / Today’s price $106... The post Deal Roundup: Tumi Backpack Sale And New Amex Offers (+ A Valuable Expiring Offer) appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...