Deal Roundup: ProForm Treadmill, Memory Cards, Flash Drives, And The Cheapest Price On The...

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 14, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Here is a quick deal roundup of deals that I felt were of interest. Do not forget, there is a new Special Deals page that does not post to the BoardingArea home page or the BA twitter feed, so make sure you follow me on Twitter or check in on the Running with Miles site as I begin to post these other deals on a more regular basis. These deals were ones that I knew would interest the more general audience at large so I dropped them in this roundup. ProForm 2000 Treadmill – $979 – ProForm 2000 Treadmill Link Amazon has again showed some kindness to the runner by making their Deal of the Day a running item – a big one! This treadmill is at least $220 off the closest prices from competitors, plus you get free shipping with this. Even though we are in the midst of summer, it is never too soon to start thinking about the colder weather and trying to find a place to... The post Deal Roundup: ProForm Treadmill, Memory Cards, Flash Drives, And The Cheapest Price On The Amazon Smartphone w/ Prime appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...