Deal Roundup: Oakley Racing Jackets, Proform Trainer, 10% Off Computers, Tablets, and More

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, May 23, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Happy Saturday, everyone! We have had a beautiful day here and hope everyone else is enjoying their weekend! Here are some deals that I thought may interest you. Please note that some of the links will pay me a small commission if you purchase these items – thanks for your support! Deal Roundup Oakley Racing Jackets - Oakley Racing Jackets – $86 I am a big Oakley fan and have been using their sunglasses for many years. One pair caught my eye in the Oakley Outlet and it may be of interest to some of you. It is the Oakley Racing Jacket 30 Year Sport Special Edition. It comes in two different color schemes and is on sale for $86 from $240! Not only is that a good price, but they actually come with an alternate set of lenses as well – pretty nice deal! Proform Hybrid Trainer - Proform Hybrid Trainer – $275 Amazon’s Deal of the Day includes a Hybrid Trainer that appears to be at least $125... The post Deal Roundup: Oakley Racing Jackets, Proform Trainer, 10% Off Computers, Tablets, and More appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...