Deal Roundup: New Amex Offers and 30% Off Luggage On Amazon [Prime Only]

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 15, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Today is Amazon’s “Prime Day” and, so far, the sales have been big on promises and short on substance. In fact, it is kind of like going to an actual store on Black Friday because of the big sales they promise only to find out that they have like 5 or 6 of something. Deal Roundup: New Amex Offers and 30% Off Luggage On Amazon [Prime Only] But, there are some deals to be had. I will be updating the Special Deals page throughout the day with deals that I feel are notable. In the meantime, I did want to share a 30% off luggage sale that they are having (some pretty good stuff there) as well as a couple of new Amex Offers. New Amex Offers There were two new Amex Offers that I noticed this morning that should be of interest. The P.F. Chang’s offer is good, but also keep in mind that you can buy gift cards for them at Office Max with your Chase Ink card to... The post Deal Roundup: New Amex Offers and 30% Off Luggage On Amazon [Prime Only] appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...