Deal Roundup: New Amex Offer, 30% Off Luggage and More At Amazon, and More!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 23, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Welcome to this morning’s deal roundup! These are some deals that I have seen around and thought they would be of interest to you! Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter or check the site regularly for other Special Deals that do not appear on the Boarding Area homepage! Deal Roundup Amex Offer – Mori Luggage and Gifts While I have not personally shopped at Mori before, a 20% off offer when spending $100 is pretty good! Spend $100, get $20 back Expires 9/23 Valid online or in-store They do sell gift cards at the $100 level so you could buy multiple gift cards Make sure you open multiple browser tabs and click on each of your cards to find the offer before you select to save the offer. This way, you can buy multiple gift cards if you are planning on purchasing a larger piece of luggage. Amazon’s Back to School Sale – 30% Off In Many Categories Amazon has 30% off sales a couple/few times a year. These sales cover... The post Deal Roundup: New Amex Offer, 30% Off Luggage and More At Amazon, and More! appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...