Deal Roundup: Gift Cards 20% Off, Oakley Sunglasses On Sale, LG Activity Tracker

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Apr 26, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Here is a deal roundup of some of the deals that I noticed for today. Hopefully, they will be of help to some of you! Deal Roundup Gift Cards 20% Off eBay has their Daily Deal today for several different gift cards (as well as some other recent additions). Here are the cards and the prices they are at: iTunes $50 Gift Card – available for $40 Applebee’s $50 Gift Card – available for $40 Michael’s $50 Gift Card – available for $40 Jiffy Lube $50 Gift Card – available for $40 Dickey’s Barbeque $25 Gift Card – available for $20 Firehouse Sub $25 Gift Card – available for $20 Coldstone Creamery $25 Gift Card – available for $20 Claire’s $25 Gift Card – available for $20 Cabela’s $50 Gift card – available for $40 With the exception of the Cabela’s gift card, all of the gift cards are sold by GiftCardMall. In my most recent purchases through them, I have received 5X Ultimate Reward points when using my Chase... The post Deal Roundup: Gift Cards 20% Off, Oakley Sunglasses On Sale, LG Activity Tracker appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...