Deal Roundup: Amex Offer Combo, Kindle, and Memory

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Apr 13, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Good morning and welcome to today’s Deal Roundup! There were a few deals that I felt may be helpful to you so here is a roundup of the ones that I have seen so far. Deal Roundup: Amex Offer Combo, Kindle, and Memory Amex Offer Combo: Legal Zoom The first deal for today is one that popped up in Amex Offers this morning. This one has made its appearance before and can be very helpful for those wishing to start their own small business or any other type of legal documents. It is for $20 back on $100 purchase or more at LegalZoom.com. I have used them before and they work very well with providing you what you need at a reasonable price. This can be combined with portal bonus offers as well. Granted, there are not too many available with LegalZoom, but one that is available is Alaska’s Mileage Plan shopping portal. It pays out 5 miles per dollar on purchases at LegalZoom. If you were to purchase something right at the... The post Deal Roundup: Amex Offer Combo, Kindle, and Memory appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...