Deal Roundup: 20% Off Luggage and Clothing, 15X AA Miles At eBags, and Transfer Bonus

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, May 21, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Good morning and here is a deal roundup of some of the latest deals of interest. Deal Roundup 20% Off Luggage and Clothing - Amazon 20% Off Link Amazon has a Memorial Day sale on luggage. It offers 20% off luggage, some of it already reduced. This code works on all kinds of brands, including on Briggs & Riley. I have been a Briggs & Riley fan for a long time (though my current carry-on is a Tumi bag from another great deal) and the carryon I had from them was fantastic. Great build quality and warranty. To take advantage of this 20% off sale, use code FUN20SUN at checkout. 15X AA Miles At eBags - AAdvantage Shopping Portal Last week, there was a 10X AA mileage offer with eBags. Today, that is now at 15X AA miles! When combined with the 15% off code of SALUTE and the Amex Offer of $15 back on $75 purchase, you can save some great money! To read more in-depth about the combination of these deals, check... The post Deal Roundup: 20% Off Luggage and Clothing, 15X AA Miles At eBags, and Transfer Bonus appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...