Deal Roundup: 14X AA Miles On Shoes, Samsung Camera On Sale, Great Reebok Sale Combo

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Sep 3, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Welcome to this morning’s deal roundup. If you are in the market for some new shoes, workout gear, or camera, these may help you with that! 14X AA Miles On Shoes Today, the American Airlines shopping portal is paying out a huge 14X miles on purchases made at Shoemall. To make it even better, you can use code BACK2SCHOOL to get 25% off items that are $25 or more! I tried this on my favorite shoes, the Asics Kayano, and it brought the price down to what the nearest competitors are charging for the shoes. Plus, you get the 14X AA miles! This is certainly a great time to get some new shoes as newer models are rolling out, so older models drop in price and you are getting a great 14X mile. For instance, if I bought my Kayanos with this deal, I would earn 1,666 AA miles. I would value those miles at about $28 so that is even more value. Go to AAdvantage Shopping Portal Search for Shoemall Use code BACK2SCHOOL at checkout to get... The post Deal Roundup: 14X AA Miles On Shoes, Samsung Camera On Sale, Great Reebok Sale Combo appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...