Deal Of The Day: Up To 55% Off Mizuno Running Shoes

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Sep 4, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Amazon is again giving runners something with their Deal of the Day. Today, it is for fans of Mizuno or fans of great deals on running shoes. I have worn Mizunos in the past that I have bought under similar deals and they are great shoes. Deal of the Day – Up To 55% Off Mizuno Running Shoes There are 7 different models available today under this sale – for both men and women. I will say, I am not sure what some of these may be available for on a regular basis, so check with your regular retailers to see which price is the best. Mizuno Men’s ‘Wave Sayonara 2′ Running Shoe – $53.99 Mizuno Women’s ‘Wave Paradox’ Running Shoe – $60.75 Mizuno Women’s ‘Wave Sayonara 2′ Running Shoe – $53.99 Mizuno Women’s ‘Wave Enigma 4′ Running Shoe – $56.25 Mizuno Men’s ‘Wave Enigma 4′ Running Shoe – $56.25 Mizuno Women’s ‘Wave Hayate’ Trail Running Shoe – $54.00 Mizuno Men’s ‘Wave Hayate’ Trail Running Shoe – $54.00 As with all of Amazon’s other deals, keep... The post Deal Of The Day: Up To 55% Off Mizuno Running Shoes appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...