Deal of the Day: Montrail Running Shoes – And The Fun of Trails

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, May 27, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    If you have never run on trails, then you are seriously missing out on a great part of running! I was a exclusive road runner for about 1o months – and then the trail bug bit! The Fun Of Trails While road races are fun, there is really nothing like the camaraderie of running on the trails. While a road race is about getting down to business, especially on fast courses, a trail race will break you if you do not approach it the right way. Trails can be unforgiving if you try to go flying over them – and that is actually a beautiful part of the experience. Since a trail race is normally taken at a slower pace, it forces you to take in and enjoy your surroundings. Plus, it allows you to see what you have inside of you as well since some trail races may have you by yourself for an hour or more on the trails. My First Trail Race My first trail race was... The post Deal of the Day: Montrail Running Shoes – And The Fun of Trails appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...