Day 27 - AA 30 Yr Anniversary: Earn Triple (3x) AA Miles @ Days Inn

Discussion in 'American Airlines | AAdvantage' started by DestinationDavid, May 23, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. DestinationDavid
    Original Member

DestinationDavid Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    Please visit the sticky at the top of the forum for links and discussion on previous deals.

Register for the promo [COLOR=#3178bf][COLOR=#3178bf][COLOR=#3178bf]here[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR].

AAdvantage® members earn triple AAdvantage miles for stays at Days Inn® hotels. Book at daysinn.com today to receive this special-limited time offer! With every stay enjoy free Daybreak® Breakfast and free high-speed Internet at participating locations.

Terms & Conditions:

To qualify for the American Airlines triple miles promotion and earn triple American Airlines AAdvantage® miles the member must (i) Join Wyndham Rewards and choose to earn American Airlines AAdvantage® miles in their member profile, (ii) book a reservation for and complete a qualifying stay at a Days Inn® hotel participating in the Wyndham Rewards program between May 24, 2011, and July 31, 2011, and (iii) complete their hotel stay by July 31, 2011. Member stays with check-out dates after July 31, 2011 will not be counted towards the promotion. Rates offered by most on-line travel agencies and certain other rates do not qualify. Members will earn triple AAdvantage® miles on the first qualified stay. This is an exclusive offer for Wyndham Rewards members and is limited to three (3) American Airlines AAdvantage® triple miles bonuses per member. One stay includes all consecutive nights at the same hotel regardless of check-ins or check-outs. Members will earn two (2) AAdvantage® base miles per dollar spent for all qualifying stays at participating Days Inns. AAdvantage® miles are earned on the room rate of the qualifying stay only, not on taxes, food and beverage or other incidental expenses. Members should allow six to eight weeks after completion of registration and stay for the AAdvantage® bonus miles to be posted to their AAdvantage® account. See www.wyndhamrewards.com for the Wyndham Rewards loyalty program full terms and conditions.

2. DestinationDavid
    Original Member

Status Points:
    This Days Inn promo was supposed to be the final installment according to the website links that were discovered previously. Looks like at least some minimal "re-ordering" of the promos might be happening....

3. viguera
    Original Member

viguera Gold Member

Status Points:
    At this point it's almost like it doesn't matter. But if this had indeed been the last one that's a pretty sucky way to go out.

4. Pizzaman
    Original Member

Pizzaman Co-founder

Status Points:
    According to the website, still looks like we have 3 more to go. The mystery promo, an Alamo promo and some sort of final AAdvantage promo.

5. viguera
    Original Member

viguera Gold Member

Status Points:
    Well based on the Dollar / Avis promos, I wouldn't hold my breath for Alamo. :)

And I would hope that the mystery promo is decent, but you never know. They basically seem to have given up and said "you guys come up with something" -- but if you follow them on facebook you'll see that chances are it will be something stupid.

If it was me, I would have timed it so that the RTW and 300k giveaway would fall on the 30th day and make a big deal out of that, rather than have to figure out yet another promotion.

6. Pizzaman
    Original Member

Pizzaman Co-founder

Status Points:
    I'm not expecting the Alamo promo to be something I would take AAdvantage of. But, I still have some hope for tomorrow's promo, and that final AAdvantage one.

viguera likes this.
  7. viguera
    Original Member

viguera Gold Member

Status Points:
    I see what you did there.

DestinationDavid likes this.
  8. DestinationDavid
    Original Member

Status Points:
    Which may be why it was re-structured ;)

That being said I agree that it doesn't really matter, there's only a few left at this point. It did cause a little havoc on my consolidated list sticky since I'm not sure of the order any longer. The only real opportunity for a surprise offer is the Facebook promo. Rumors are abound elsewhere on the web that AA will use this mystery promo as an opportunity to "announce" the existence of the Million Miler status and introduce the expected changes to the existing program as an enhancement.

Personally I think AA will follow through and use a user suggested promo, though I'm willing to eat my words if wrong. We shall all have to wait with bated breath to see.....

9. Pizzaman
    Original Member

Pizzaman Co-founder

Status Points:
    AA could also be using the final AAdvantage promo to announce Million Miler, which would make more sense to me. But, hey, I'm just the resident Dumb Italian.

10. DestinationDavid
    Original Member

Status Points:
    As I mentioned above I've heard it's an option but am hoping it isn't true. It seems a little disingenuous to me if they were to state they'll use a Facebook user's suggestion and then announce MM changes which clearly would mean they intended to do so all along. Then again, it would be nice to have an official announcement to quell all the rampant speculation. :confused:

2soonold likes this.