Day 23 - AA 30 Yr Anniversary - 300 AA Miles for Every $30 with AAdvantage Dining

Discussion in 'American Airlines | AAdvantage' started by DestinationDavid, May 17, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. DestinationDavid
    Original Member

DestinationDavid Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    Please visit the sticky at the top of the forum for links and discussion on previous deals.

Register for the promo here.

AAdvantage DiningSM members: Register for the "30 Days of Dining Bonus" and you will earn 300 AAdvantage® bonus miles for every $30 spent at program restaurants between May 18, 2011, and June 16, 2011. That’s in addition to the AAdvantage miles per dollar you always earn. Register now!

Terms & Conditions:

This bonus offer is open to all Online and VIP members of the AAdvantage DiningSM program. To qualify, you must register for the "30 Days of Dining Bonus" by entering a valid AAdvantage number and clicking "Get Deal" for this offer, and following the instructions on the AAdvantage Dining website. After doing so, you must spend at least $30 (including tax and tip) in any combination of dines at participating restaurants, bars or clubs between May 18, 2011, and June 16, 2011. You will earn 300 American Airlines AAdvantage® miles for every $30 you spend. In addition, all dines must occur during a valid reward period and be paid for with a credit or debit card registered in the AAdvantage DiningSMprogram. For the full Bonus Terms and Conditions, click here. Other limitations may apply.

noel and carpe diem like this.
  2. noel
    Original Member

noel Silver Member

Status Points:
    I like this one. Basically we get the same deal that has been running with Delta and United. But with a lower spend threshold. 300 miles for $30 and 1000 miles for $100 both equal 10 miles for $1.

I guess I'll be making my way out to some of my favorite participating restaurants and bars.

Exiled in Express likes this.
  3. Pete
    Original Member

Pete Silver Member

Status Points:
    Marginally interesting.

4. carpe diem
    Original Member

carpe diem Silver Member

Status Points:
    I'll be trying to maximize this one with gift card purchases for some of my favorites. Thanks for the link.

5. Exiled in Express
    Original Member

Exiled in Express Gold Member

Status Points:
    Hopefully this double dips with 4/20's Shop, Dine, Travel offer. I have yet to get my dine done for that. I also happen to be going to a miles establishment this evening. :D

jbcarioca likes this.
  6. skit53
    Original Member

skit53 Silver Member

Status Points:
    This is a decent deal for those that use the dining program already.

7. JohnDeere19
    Original Member

JohnDeere19 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Not a bad deal for those that haven't yet. Don't forget, this is a bonus on top of the 3 or 5 if VIP miles/dollar you already get.