CX World

Discussion in 'Cathay Pacific | Asia Miles/Marco Polo Club' started by Rejuvenated, Nov 19, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Rejuvenated
    Original Member

Rejuvenated Gold Member

Status Points:
    For some of you that may not be aware CX has a magazine published monthly that shares the stories of their employees, company news, etc. For online purposes, that magazine is available electronically: http://www.cathaypacific.com/cpa/en_HK/aboutus/mediacentre/cxworld.

Personally for me as a frequent flyer of the carrier, I much prefer reading this as it contains a lot more interesting information on the company than those quarterly "The Club Magazine" provided for us Marco Polo members where the majority of the contents for that magazine are basically a bunch of advertising from partner hotels, food/beverages, goodies, etc as well as destination guides and a bunch of other crappy contents that do not peak my interest as I only bother reading the small amount of articles that actually provides insights on CX themselves.

cennas likes this.
  2. General_Flyer
    Original Member

General_Flyer Gold Member

Status Points:
    Does it also provide employment opportunities? :D

cennas likes this.
  3. cennas
    Original Member

cennas Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for the link, I've looked through the November issue and I've to say it looks interesting. And +1 on your thoughts about the Club magazine. Back when I still received it, I thought it was kinda crappy. :D

lwkatya likes this.