Customize Member Card

Discussion in 'IHG | Rewards Club/Ambassador' started by FlyingBear, May 10, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. FlyingBear
    Original Member

FlyingBear Silver Member

Status Points:
    I was not aware of this before and didn't notice it mentioned here, but apparently there is a certain level of customization of the PC membership card that allows you to put several of your other membership numbers on it for convenience. I never carry any of the cards with me, but for those that do, I think this is a nice option.

https://secure.priorityclub.com/rewards/us/en/account/customizeCard
    "We know there are other loyalty programs out there, and as a savvy traveler you probably belong to a number of them. But wouldn't it be nice if you didn't have all of those membership cards filling up your wallet?
    Priority Club Rewards is pleased to offer you the ability to keep all of your membership numbers in one place. Whether it's your frequent flyer programs, your car rental membership or another hotel loyalty program, you can now include all of this information on the back of your Priority Club Rewards card."

MissBurrill, kdw038 and viguera like this.
  2. MSPeconomist
    Original Member

MSPeconomist Gold Member

Status Points:
    Starwood offered this a couple years ago. You could also pick the picture on your card (from about a hundred) and one of two designs.

kdw038 and viguera like this.
  3. viguera
    Original Member

viguera Gold Member

Status Points:
    Yeah we had a thread about the SPG one... and the fact that it takes like 4 months for them to send it. :)

kdw038 likes this.
  4. kdw038

kdw038 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I requested both of those in February....forgot all about them. Now I'm looking forward to using my French Poly image SPG card!

5. jmjgp12

jmjgp12 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for the post. The spg.com/mycard is still functional but yes not the most expedient of service to receive the new credentials.

6. FlyingBear
    Original Member

FlyingBear Silver Member

Status Points:
    I'll try to remember to try out PC card in the next couple of weeks and see if they are any faster. Typically they send me stuff very fast. Faster than their website gets fixed :)

jmjgp12 likes this.
  7. jmjgp12

jmjgp12 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I just customized a new card today (they have implemented new designs since I designed my card last year) so we will see what the turn around time is for this request. They quoted 6-8 weeks so Ill post again when it arrives - hopefully sooner than later :)