Customer Care Survey

Discussion in 'Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles' started by BamaGirl, Apr 11, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. BamaGirl
    Original Member

BamaGirl Silver Member

Status Points:
    I received a survey regarding Customer Care today. It was "sent" as if the agent who responded to my TTU was asking how she did. Since I sent in a TTU complimenting Sky Club staff members, and the response was written as if I had sent in a complaint, it was perfect timing. I've gotten plenty of surveys about GAs, delays and FAs. But this is the first for Customer Care. I was curious if others have been receiving surveys for Customer Care and I've just missed out.

2. Counsellor
    Original Member

Counsellor Gold Member

Status Points:
    I've gotten them from on-line Customer Care inquiries to banks and credit card companies, but I don't recall having received one from an airline or hotel.

3. BamaGirl
    Original Member

BamaGirl Silver Member

Status Points:
    I receive them from Delta for almost every trip. The most frequent topics are about how a delay/cancellation was handled, GAs, TAs or checkin kiosk experience. This was the first time the topic they were surveying was the specific Customer Care agent who responded to my complaint.

4. Counsellor
    Original Member

Counsellor Gold Member

Status Points:
    Oh, I agree on surveys about experience with the product -- I regularly get those from airlines I use and hotels I've stayed at -- I meant specific to experience with customer care/customer relations agents.