Curbside Check In at MCO

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Travel' started by foxberg, May 12, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. foxberg

foxberg Gold Member

Status Points:
    I was flying out of MCO on the April 30th and used a curbside check in. I was upgraded to First, so the agent attached an orange Priority Tag to my luggage in front of me. Now, I always use curbside check in because I find this the most convenient way while traveling. And I always tip the agents for doing that. That particular morning I simply did not have a single dollar in cash on me to tip the agent. What do I see when I get back to JFK? Not only it took exactly one hour from the time I got to the carousel to get my bag, but the orange priority tag was carefully removed from my luggage tag. I could still see a little bit of orange showing where that priority tag once was attached. I can guarantee you, those tags are so sturdy they do not get ripped off by themselves, and not that cleanly anyway. I think some of AA "more seasoned" agents are getting way too comfortable on their jobs with their Union behind their backs.
    tag.jpg

MX likes this.
  2. MX

MX Gold Member

Status Points:
    I thought that cubside check-ins were outsourced to non-airline entities.

3. foxberg

foxberg Gold Member

Status Points:
    Well, they all wear AA badges.