Credit Card Offers In Your E-Mail – Is This The Best Offer?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Mar 25, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Banks, airlines, and hotels all like to send us offers and notices of promos and they do so in our e-mail. It can often be hard to tell what is a good deal and what is not just from the subject (and sometimes even from the offer). For example, I received an e-mail the other day reminding me about the current referral offer available from Chase for the Chase Sapphire Preferred. I had actually learned about that initially from an e-mail so I was thankful I received that offer in my e-mail. The E-Mail Offer But, yesterday I, like many other Marriott members, received an offer for the Marriott Premier Rewards card from Chase. While it is nice to get a big credit card bonus via e-mail, it is not the best offer available – especially for Marriott Reward members. The offer is for 50,000 Marriott points after spending $1,000 in 90 days. Along with the point bonus comes the usual 1 free night upon account approval (at Category 1 – 4 hotels) and... The post Credit Card Offers In Your E-Mail – Is This The Best Offer? appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...