Courtyard Pilsen, Czech Republic

Discussion in 'Marriott | Rewards' started by thomas199023, Nov 20, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. thomas199023

thomas199023 Silver Member

I ended up staying here for two weekend nights in October. It is a very nice Courtyard, quite new I think. Rooms were about the same as the Prague Airport Courtyard. Courtyard style... nothing to get really excited about, but good enough for a good sleep and really clean. One of the best hotels in town I heared. There was a "BusinessPackage" available for 15€ per night which included internet and breakfast for two. Quiet a good deal I thought. Breakfast was really good, quite busy but lots of choices, full English breakfast with sausages/scrambled eggs, potatoes etc...

It is located very close to the center square, opposite the hotel is the best pub in town at the Brewery museum. Here is the only place they serve unfiltered "original" Pilsen Urquell (besides in the Brewery) the food here is really good as well, if you like Czech food.

You can walk from the hotel virtually everywhere, the Pilsner Urquell/Gambrinus Brewery is about a 5-10 minute walk. A tour is highly recommended , also do a tour of the tunnels under the city.

Pilsen is a fun city for one or two days, but not more than that. There is not too much to do besides drinking very good and extremely cheap beer! We should organize a do here once, I think most MPers would really like it.
    sfo1, nacho, MX and 1 other person like this.