Country Inn & Suites, Gettysburg (PA) - Master Thread

Discussion in 'Carlson | Club Carlson' started by flyingdawg, Apr 17, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. flyingdawg
    Original Member

flyingdawg Gold Member

The Gettysburg, PA Country Inn & Suites is in an excellet location. Just off US 30, the hotel is w/i 2 miles of Gettysburg National Park Vistors Center and w/i 4 miles of downtown Gettysburg. The property is located adjacent to an outlet center with most of the usual suspects. A TGIF is located just across from the hotel.

The staff at the property were very helpful with a few questions I had, and gave me accurate answers which is always a plus. The property has an indoor pool, free parking, gym, and hot breakfast.

Rates at the time of my visit ($103.00 - AAA) seemed pretty high, but I'm not very familar with peak travel periods in this area or rates at other similar properties so its not that big of an issue for me. A couple of disappointments for me were the old tube tvs (yuck) and the lack of an actual work desk. There was a small table with two chars that offered a limited work area. No refrig or microwave in (my) room.

Overall this property is what you would expect from a Country Inn. I would stay here again in the future.