Country Inn & Suites - Bothell (Seattle), WA - Master Thread

Discussion in 'Carlson | Club Carlson' started by flyingdawg, Aug 31, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. flyingdawg
    Original Member

flyingdawg Gold Member

Status Points:
    This property is located north of Seattle near (w/i 5 miles of) the interchange of I-5 and I-405. Property is located directly off I-405. I reserved a standard room on two visits and was upgraded to a true suite both times. The hotel lobby is large w/a fireplace and large breakfast area (think old Courtyard by Mariott layout). The lobby also had a bar. My check-in went nicely and the staff was very nice.

My room had a seperate living area w/microwave, couch, fridge, desk and tv. Standard bath. Bedroom had bed with tv, but no additonal seating. I set the a/c to 65 degrees and was not dissapointed. A nice suite overall w/plenty of room - especially for one person.

Courtyard area had a large pool and seating which appeared to have customers being serviced from the lobby bar. There are just a few resturants nearby: Subway, Quiznos, and a local Thai place which I tried and really enjoyed! The breakast served in the hotel was comparatable to many full service hotels (i.e. Raddison, Westin, Sheraton, ect.) Complete spread of eggs, saussage, bacon, gravy, yogurt, ect.

The best thing about this property was the staff! It's a fine physical property, but the staff made it one of the more superior Country Inns I have visited.

Rating:
    3 dawgs

miles and smiles and uggboy like this.
  2. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    There seems to be many differences in the finer details between Country Inn and Park Inn properties! Thanks for sharing your insights with us on MP!:)

miles and smiles and flyingdawg like this.
  3. miles and smiles
    Original Member

miles and smiles Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for sharing. I will be in Seattle area in Oct. and may stay there.
    I , too, have been pleased with all the Country Inns I've stayed at.

uggboy likes this.