Could Apple Pay Bring Back 5X Everywhere?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Sep 10, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    If you have seen any news source at all in the last day, you have seen/heard something about the new Apple devices. Of course, there are several things that people will be looking forward to in the new devices – slimmer design, larger screen, better camera features, more space, etc, but there are two key things that I have been looking forward to. One of them was the health aspect of the devices and the new iOS. I had really wanted to see how they implemented these new health features and what the Apple Watch could bring to the table for running activities. But, that is a product for another discussion. Apple Pay The other thing I was really looking forward to was to see how Apple planned on implementing their payment processing system. I wrote last week about some of the things that could be involved in it, but now we have the (almost) complete picture of the new Apple Pay system. Basically, the hardware aspect uses NFC (near... The post Could Apple Pay Bring Back 5X Everywhere? appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...