Costco Or Sam’s Club: Which Is Better For World Travelers?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 10, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

My family does a decent amount of our shopping at Costco. I've never really convinced myself that the prices are that much better than buying stuff on sale at the grocery store, but my wife says it's convenient to buy a gigantic box of granola bars all at once. So that's what we do. As part of our annual membership, we get a print subscription to Costco Connections delivered to our house each month. (Though anyone can read it on the website.) It's basically a lifestyle magazine that seems like a cross between Reader's Digest and the IKEA catalog. While it's not exactly Pulitzer Prize winning literature, I'll read pretty much anything, especially if it's on the table next to my bowl of cereal. Sometimes the fake debate between two so-called experts can be rather amusing too -- like this month's "Is Artificial Intelligence a Good Thing?" where they have the CEO and Director of the X-Prize arguing in favor, and a filmmaker arguing against. How is that a fair fight? The post Costco Or Sam’s Club: Which Is Better For World Travelers? appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...