First I moved 70k to my OP account from my UA account so I could match my status with CO Have booked flights SEA EWR TLV EWR SFO YVR. UA has already upgraded me EWR SFO YVR to first. Used cr1's for this For the upgrade to BF with CO I needed 70K plus $1050.00 Called CO the agent looked at the file and said no problem. She told me the miles would be taken out of the account immediately and my credit card would also be charged immediately, if the upgrades did not confirm, the miles and cash would be credited back to each of the accounts. Now, she says my flight from SEA to EWR has been already upgraded to BF and the two EWR TLV EWR flights are waitlisted, no problem. So the question I asked her and she was just a bit hesitant in answering, was, if the two upgrades that are waitlisted do not clear to BF would I loose any miles or cash for the already upgraded SEA EWR BF. She told me no it would be a free ride, because the waitlisted flights may not clear until I reach the gate. I just don't want to spend miles and cash for a flight from SEA to EWR, when I can get the UDU perhaps. Should I call back and have them delete the upgrade SEA to EWR or just leave it as it is?