Converting Expiring Le Accor Points without Transfer Minimum

Discussion in 'Accor | Le Club Accorhotels' started by Terry Yap, Oct 20, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. Terry Yap

Terry Yap Gold Member

Status Points:
    For accounts that did not opt for automatic conversion of points into airline miles, one has to accumulate 2000 points prior to conversion to miles or hotel vouchers.

My mum had 1800 points in her account that was expiring end of Nov.

just to share a very good way of salvaging these miles if you have less than 2000 points, shared by John of Loyalty Lobby

http://loyaltylobby.com/2013/03/30/...ce-to-airline-miles-without-transfer-minimum/

Chimpy and B1BomberVB like this.
  2. B1BomberVB

B1BomberVB Silver Member

Status Points:
    I just joined Le Club Accor before going to Europe & staying twice in August. I don't expect to travel outside N. America before Aug. 2014, so now I wish I had ordered auto-transfer to Qantas!
    Oops! Qantas is not listed online for auto-transfer, so let me try Aeroplan.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2013
  3. Terry Yap

Terry Yap Gold Member

Status Points:
    yup, if you did opt for autotransfer prior to the points being credited, then that's fine. the challenge is if one didn't opt for auto-transfer, then one needs to accumulate 2000 points in order to transfer, so this is one way to salvage those points ;). Good luck with your Aeroplan transfer ! you should get an email after effecting it, notifying you that the transfer is in progress..

Chimpy likes this.