Continuous Booking Cash then Reward Nights

Discussion in 'Carlson | Club Carlson' started by daniel caplette, Mar 18, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. daniel caplette

daniel caplette Member

Status Points:
    This has probably been covered already. I am staying 5 nights at a Radisson in April. Is it possible to pay for the first 2 nights and the last 3 nights redeem points and get the 3rd night free with my Club Carlson visa? Can everything be under my name or does it have to be two different reservations?

2. Jenny & Curt
    Original Member

Jenny & Curt Gold Member

Status Points:
    Shouldn't be a problem. Try booking this new way before canceling your old reservation, if you're not confident. It can be two different names, but the Gold status/credit card holder needs to be the points reserver in order to get the free night.

3. daniel caplette

daniel caplette Member

Status Points:
    I booked last night, there seems to be no problem. I just hope I can merge the reservation, so I won't have to switch rooms.

4. Jenny & Curt
    Original Member

Jenny & Curt Gold Member

Status Points:
    I always mention that in a positive light at check-in, noting how they won't have to turn the room, and tell them I'll do whatever is easier for them. I believe one time we did have to move, but it was because they were able to offer us an upgrade for part of our stay. So, there is likely to be a middle ground where your needs and theirs intersect, and it will all be good. Enjoy!

5. B1BomberVB

B1BomberVB Silver Member

Status Points:
    How about 1st & 2nd nights free + 3rd night money-paid + 4th & 5th nights free?! To get 2 bonus Carlson Visa nights :)!