Continental OnePass Plus - 60k Offer

Discussion in 'Other Credit Card Programs' started by Jizzle, Oct 27, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Jizzle

Jizzle Silver Member

I apologize if this has been posted elsewhere but I haven't seen this offer before, only the 40k offer with 25k after first use. Looks like it might be targeted, so mileage may vary.
    I like this offer since there is no min spend, buuuut this would be might 6th card this quarter! But as long as I can get approved, then why not! Besides the limit on my sapphire card is waaay more than what I would should ever use.

Up to 60,000 Bonus Miles.
    Plus, Your First Year Free.

Acquire the Continental Airlines OnePass® Plus Card1 today. As a Cardmember, you'll earn OnePass miles with every purchase and enjoy additional benefits such as priority boarding and free checked bags.

You will also get the $95 annual fee waived your first year as a Cardmember.†

In early 2012, your OnePass miles will be moved automatically into the new MileagePlus® program.

Your personalized invitation number for this exclusive offer: *****

Complete your application now
    Or call 877-257-9561
    to apply by November 30, 2011.

Your Cardmember benefits include:
    • 50,000 bonus miles after you use your Card the first time — enough for two round-trip reward tickets
    • 10,000 bonus miles each calendar year when you spend $25,000 on your Card
    • NEW: Priority boarding — board Continental and United flights early, ahead of general boarding
    • NEW: Redeem miles for any seat, any time — if seats are available for sale, they can be redeemed with miles at the EasyPass (or equivalent) reward level
    • NEW: Reward seat upgrades for Elites
    • Free first checked bag for you and a companion each time you fly Continental or United (a savings of up to $100 per round trip)
    • Two miles per $1 spent on tickets purchased from Continental and United, and one mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
    • Two passes to United ClubSM (formerly Presidents Club®) every Cardmember anniversary (a $100 value)
    JohnDeere19 and alohastephen like this.
  2. Espan

Espan Silver Member

Looks like a great deal, and something that had been rumored to be coming out publicly a short while ago. But this still seems targeted, right? If anyone finds a general/open link to this offer, please post.
    JohnDeere19 likes this.
  3. JohnDeere19
    Original Member

JohnDeere19 Gold Member

Unfortunately looks targeted.
  4. Do you have a link for this offer? The page advertising 60K?
    alohastephen likes this.
  5. BWIflyer
    Original Member

BWIflyer Silver Member

Is there a foreign exchange transaction fee with this card. I know several Chase cards do not have, but I am no sure about Continental card.
  6. harvson3

harvson3 Silver Member

CO PresPlus is 0%.
  7. fewtreezy

fewtreezy Active Member

I was also targeted for this offer. My problem is that I have done 2 chase cards since August and I would like to get the companion pass with southwest by doing business card (my other two cards were sapphire and sw personal). I see two legit options for me here: 1) Do this card now, get the bonus, cancel it and do the new card in the beginning of next year or 2) not do this and do the sw biz card at the beginning of the year. Other factors are my wife is pregnant, due in March, so the companion pass won't be terribly helpful in the beginning of the year. I could wait to do the sw until after we have the baby. Help!?!?!?! Other note is that I converted the extra miles from amex (columbia biz school promo) to continental, so I already have 80k miles in there. Thanks in advance!