Continental One Pass

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by SkyBob, Feb 26, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. I'm looking for a web site that lists the best deals for miles. Any ideas?

deant and misman like this.
  2. kdw038

kdw038 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Not sure if you mean earning the most or finding the best sign ups. I use evreward.com to check highest portal earnings and I search this site for best credit card sign ups. Some posters will get a referral bonus and it's a way to give something back for all of the help everyone provides.

deant likes this.
  3. LizzyDragon84
    Original Member

LizzyDragon84 Gold Member

Status Points:
    If you're talking about Continental, they will be merging with United on March 3rd. So you'll want to be focused on United offers at this point. What kind of miles are you looking for- redeemable miles for award travel, or elite qualifying miles that will help you earn elite status?

deant and druiddation like this.
  4. misman
    Original Member

misman Gold Member

Status Points:
    Welcome to MP. A little more information would be helpful in answering your question(s).

deant likes this.
  5. Jimgotkp
    Original Member

Jimgotkp Gold Member

Status Points:
    If you're looking for miles:
    1. United Explorer - 60K
    2. Sapphire Preferred - 50K
    3. Ink Bold - 50K
    Total: 160K

Need to apply for the second personal (either Sapphire or Explorer) months later like six I'd say...

deant likes this.
  6. deant
    Original Member

deant Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    Welcome to MP.

As others have said, we need a lot more information before anyone can help. Are you looking for the best deal on using miles or getting miles? and are you interested in "only" UA/CO miles?

If you are looking for a "one stop" place that tells you all the "best" deals, it does not exist. Too much depends on where you are located and what your goals are. For example, Southwest may have a great signup bonus but if they don't fly to your location, it would not be a great deal for you. There are numerous blogs that promote various cards, but again, they may not have the best bonus, only the one that gives them the affiliate bonus.

kdw038 likes this.